A Child Custody Evaluation Is:
- An objective assessment of the children’s needs and each parent’s ability to meet those needs.
- An opportunity to focus on the best interests of the child.
A Child Custody Evaluation Does Not:
- Determine fault or blame for your divorce.
- Take one parent’s side against the other.
Child Custody Evaluation (with or without home studies):
- Mental Status Exam
- Clinical Assessment
- BioPsychoSocial Assessment
- Parent-Child Interaction Observations
- Best Interest of Child Assessment
- Assessment of Abuse
- Comprehensive Written Report and Recommendations-as ordered/requested
- Assessment of Custody Suitability (Physical)
- Parenting Skills/Fitness Evaluation (Emotional)
- Assessment Tools (as deemed appropriate and necessary)